Keyboarding Made Simple by Leigh E. Zeitz, Ph.D.
Leave hunt-and-peck to the chickens. Effective and efficient keyboarding is more than tapping the correct letter. Designed for individual and classroom use, this book teaches you to react to letters instead of finding them on the keyboard. This breakthrough guide brims with step-by-step exercises for keyboarding with ease. Develop your digital dexterity with Keyboarding Made Simple
. Topics covered include:
• correct body positioning and posture
• basic letters, numbers, and symbols
• faster keyboarding using AutoWords and AutoBlends
• using text alignment and justification
• envelopes and letters
• using columns to create newsletters
• avoiding common errors
• mastering the keypad
• handling electronic communicationFrom the Trade Paperback edition.
tags: Keyboarding Made Simple by Leigh E. Zeitz, Ph.D. eBOOK; Keyboarding Made Simple ePUB; Keyboarding Made Simple book review; Keyboarding Made Simple book summaries; book recommendations; book review blogs; book summary websites; Keyboarding Made Simple Leigh E. Zeitz, Ph.D. pdf; Keyboarding Made Simple Audiobook; Leigh E. Zeitz, Ph.D.; Business & Personal Finance books.